What to wear
- Absolutely no surprise that all white everything reigns supreme in The Hamptons but white is always complimented so well by reds, blues, nudes and blush tones, so take them all as there is so much to do!
- If you are thinking ‘summer house’ or ‘yacht life’ then stripes, prints, polos and denim ensembles are always great staples from head to toe
- For super hot days and breezy evenings floaty, flirty summer dresses, blousy tops and blazers work for all occasions day and night
- As all fabulous destinations I love to accessorize with big hats, scarves, sunglasses and fun belts like this one here
- I always pack a variety of shoe options due to the variety of events and activities however find that sandals, espadrilles, wedges and sneakers work best with the rolling lawns, all day brunches and sunset strolls
- I wear sunscreen all day as there are so many outdoor events and alfresco dining experiences you do not want to miss out, my favorite this summer is this one here which is often all I wear back with fab brows and lashes, and a fun lip like this one here
What to do
- Go paddle boarding, kayaking or canoeing on the bay
- Experience my favorite NYC workout SLT in The Hamptons here
- As a huge appreciator of Jackson Pollock, I really enjoy seeing his work locally and where could be better than his former home in East Hampton…
- Enjoy fresh, locally grown produce from some of the Hamptons farms, like Hayground Market or Round Swamp Farm
- Take a leisurely stroll around Longhouse Reserve with your camera and appreciate the gardens, and the art!
- Avoid the traffic (especially in the summer) by experiencing an easy commute to and from the Hamptons via Blade helicopter seen here
Where to hang
- East Hampton Main Beach for an afternoon on a very picturesque beach – I personally love going for a stroll here at sunset
- Check out the local wineries like Wolffer Estate or Duck Walk and try some local summer wines like the ‘Wolffer Summer in a Bottle’ rounded out with some local cheese!
- EMP Summer house for a lobster boil, delicious fried chicken or a picnic on the lawn, and make sure you book using your Amex card here
- In any of the gorgeous towns like East Hampton village… spend the morning strolling around the neighborhood and visiting the local stores
- If you are lucky enough to stay, or be invited to one of The Hamptons fabulous estates then definitely by the pool often filled with stylish pool toys like these here or just relaxing on the immaculately manicured lawns
Where to eat
- Pierre’s in Bridgehampton always has a great scene, and a classic French-American style menu for all day dining
- Nick & Toni’s is great for casual, rustic Italian-Mediterranean food, and particularly good for family and group get togethers
- The Maidstone seen here has an amazing bar and lounge area with craft cocktails and great food until late – whether you wish to enjoy their new partnership with Cafe Clover casually in the lounge by the fire, or in the dining room – it is a must do!
- Capturing the essence of one of my favorite cuisines – Greek, you should visit Elaia Estiatorio In Bridgehampton – yum
- Jean-Georges at Topping Rose House for casual but elegant farm to table cuisine is a true dining experience
Where to stay
- The Maidstone seen here is iconic East Hampton style with cool, midcentury modern décor and super friendly staff making this hotel second to none – not to mention being in a great location for checking out the town and anything else your heart desires
- Topping Rose House for a gorgeous upscale Hamptons experience with some fine food to match
- White Fences Inn is a newly refreshed B&B where you can enjoy a modern take on classic Hamptons style with lots of warmth and charm to boot!
- The Baker House for complete luxury and an experience you will never want to leave… all year round.
- Rent a Hamptons mansion with a pool and tennis court! I am happy to come and give you tennis lessons anytime!