Summer Fun In The Hamptons…
What to wear
- Absolutely no surprise that all white everything reigns supreme in The Hamptons but white is always complimented so well by reds, blues, nudes and blush tones, so take them all as there is so much to do!
- If you are thinking ‘summer house’ or ‘yacht life’ then stripes, prints, polos and denim ensembles are always great staples from head to toe
- For super hot days and breezy evenings floaty, flirty summer dresses, blousy tops and blazers work for all occasions day and night
- As all fabulous destinations I love to accessorize with big hats, scarves, sunglasses and fun belts like this one here
- I always pack a variety of shoe options due to the variety of events and activities however find that sandals, espadrilles, wedges and sneakers work best with the rolling lawns, all day brunches and sunset strolls
- I always wear sunscreen as there are so many outdoor events and alfresco dining experiences you do not want to miss out, my favorite this summer is this one here which is often all I wear back with fab brows and lashes, and a fun lip like this one here
What to do
- Go paddle boarding, kayaking or canoeing on the bay – Long Island has so many places for fun outdoor activities
- Experience my favorite New York workout SLT in The Hamptons here
- As a huge appreciator of Jackson Pollock, I really enjoy seeing his work locally and where could be better than his former home in East Hampton…
- Enjoy fresh, locally grown produce from some of the Hamptons farms, like Hayground Market or Round Swamp Farm
- Take a leisurely stroll around Longhouse Reserve with your camera and appreciate the gardens, and the art!
- Avoid the New York traffic (especially in the summer) by experiencing an easy commute to and from the Hamptons via Blade helicopter seen here
Where to hang
- East Hampton Main Beach for an afternoon on a very picturesque beach – I personally love going for a stroll here at sunset
- Check out the local wineries like Wolffer Estate or Duck Walk and try some local summer wines like the ‘Wolffer Summer in a Bottle’ rounded out with some local cheese!
- EMP Summer house for a lobster boil, delicious fried chicken or a picnic on the lawn, and make sure you book using your Amex card here
- In any of the gorgeous towns like East Hampton village… spend the morning strolling around the neighborhood and visiting the local stores
- If you are lucky enough to stay, or be invited to one of the prominent Long Island estate homes then definitely by the pool often filled with stylish pool toys like these here or just relaxing on the immaculately manicured lawns
Where to eat
- Pierre’s in Bridgehampton always has a great scene, and a classic French-American style menu for all day dining
- Nick & Toni’s restaurant is great for casual, rustic Italian-Mediterranean food, and particularly good for family and group get togethers
- The Maidstone seen here has an amazing bar and lounge area with craft cocktails and great food until late – whether you wish to enjoy their new partnership with Cafe Clover casually in the lounge by the fire, or in the dining room – it is a must do!
- Capturing the essence of one of my favorite cuisines – Greek, you should visit Elaia Estiatorio In Bridgehampton – yum
- Jean-Georges at Topping Rose House for casual but elegant farm to table cuisine is a true dining experience and one of my favorite restaurants
Where to stay
- The Maidstone seen here is iconic East Hampton style with cool, midcentury modern décor and super friendly staff making this hotel second to none – not to mention being in a great location for checking out the town and anything else your heart desires
- Topping Rose House for a gorgeous upscale Hamptons experience with some fine food to match
- White Fences Inn is a newly refreshed B&B where you can enjoy a modern take on classic Hamptons style with lots of warmth and charm to boot!
- The Baker House for complete luxury and an experience you will never want to leave… all year round.
- Rent a Long Island mansion with a pool and tennis court! I am happy to come and give you tennis lessons anytime!
Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your blog.
You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a
good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some content
for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.
Hey very interesting blog!
What i do not understood is in truth how you’re no longer actually a
lot more well-liked than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent.
You realize thus significantly in the case of this topic, made me for my part consider it from numerous various angles.
Its like men and women are not involved
unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga!
Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!
Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly
loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I
will be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!
Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
website, how could i subscribe for a blog web
site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit
acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform
like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed ..
Any tips? Many thanks!
Gute Seite. Danke.
Admiring the commitment you put into your site and
detailed information you provide. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.
Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding
your RSS feeds to my Google account.
I and my friends have already been taking note of the good tips found on your website while suddenly I got
an awful suspicion I had not thanked the site owner for them.
All the people happened to be for this reason passionate to see all of them and have now simply been taking pleasure in those things.
Appreciation for simply being so kind and then for picking such cool topics most people are really desirous to learn about.
Our own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to sooner.
Can I simply just say what a comfort to find someone
that really understands what they’re discussing on the web.
You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
More people must check this out and understand this side
of your story. It’s surprising you are not more popular because
you definitely possess the gift.
Heⅼlo there! I know this is kinda off toρic howevеr I’d fіgured I’d ask.Would you be interested in exchanging linkѕ or maybe guest writing a blog poѕt оr vice-veгsa?My weЬsite аddresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.If you happen to be interested feel free toѕhoot me an e-mail. I look forwad to hearing from you!Wonderful blog by tthe way!
Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I?ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.
I absolutely love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you create this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
I’m attempting to create my own personal website and
would like to find out where you got this from or just what the
theme is called. Many thanks!