WHAT TO WEAR:
- All white everything, broderie anglasie, pastels, lace, embodied, linen shirting, stripes and red, white & blue of course like this one here
- Casual, boho beachwear and bikinis – I love to wear lots of white with hints of my favorite colors like this here
- Workout and active attire for yoga, water sports or hiking…
- Sophisticated hats, bags & accessories to explore the numerous beach side restaurants and Gustavia boutiques!
- Flat shoes & sandals for day and night… cute sneakers like these are even better as there are lots of hills!
WHAT TO DO:
- Colombier is really worth the hike and has a magical, quiet beach and an ocean swim as reward… it is also great by boat!
- Water sports – swimming, paddle boarding or snorkeling at many of the hotels, beaches or off a yacht!
- Visit the beaches by car – Gouverneur, Saline & St Jean to name a few…
- Get juices, coffee and great food ‘to go’ from Kiki E Mo or Maya’s
- Enjoy live music and cabaret dancing late into the night at Le Ti!!!
WHERE TO HANG:
- L’Isoletta – incredible pizza and wine day or night!
- Bar L’oubli – coffee or cocktails anytime of day…
- Shellona for lunch, cocktails and dancing at sunset on Shell Beach…
- Baz Bar – live music and great sushi on the harbor!
- La Plage – grab a beach chair and chill all day with cocktails and tunes…
- Sayolita & Le Piment – late night drinks before dancing at Modjo…
WHERE TO EAT:
- Tamarin – lunch in an amazing ‘jungle like’ setting
- Maya’s – dinner and the best home made hot sauce on the island!
- Cheval Blanc – leisurely lunch or dinner followed by cocktails…
- L’isola – for romantic dinner and classic Italian fare
- La Guerite – great for a fun, late, group dinner!
- On the Rocks is perfect for a long lunch, dinner, romance and the view!
WHERE TO STAY:
- Taiwana – Isle de France is an amazing beach all day, any day…
- Eden Rock – beautiful high end luxury on St Jean beach
- Village St Jean – excellent St Jean location on a budget
- A private villa overlooking St Jean or Gustavia from Villa Rentals
- On a yacht of course!!!