New York City Winter Street Style
WHAT TO WEAR:
- New York street style.. I try not to, but I often end up wearing all black, greys, khaki & white!
- Anything individual, fashion forward, original, vintage or unique
- Minimal accessories, but sunglasses always like these here
- Flat shoes like sneakers or embellished boots so you can explore all day and transition into the endless happy hours!
- Denim, suede or leather anything like this dress here
WHAT TO DO:
- Grab a coffee and stroll around the streets checking out local stores…
- Appreciate the hundreds of street art murals!
- Visit the MOMA store in Soho if you do not feel like going uptown…
- Walk, jog, run or chill on the West Side Highway and take in the view
- Brunch anywhere at the gazillions of spots downtown which are fun all day, everyday of the week
WHERE TO HANG:
- Washington Square Park or any of the many picturesque parks…
- The Blond at 11 Howard for cocktails and fun!
- Katz’s Deli or Remedy Diner for a late night date and snack…
- Grand Banks or City Winery for afternoon cocktails in the summer which combined with the view and the scene are amazing!
- Rooftop pool bars like Mr Purple, Bar Hugo or Jimmy at the James
WHERE TO EAT:
- Egg Shop or Jack’s Wife Freda for brunch all day, any day…
- Lalo or Miss Lily’s for a unique, very ‘downtown’ dinner
- Le Turtle or Rin Tin Tin for chicken dinner!
- Balato’s or Babbo for classic, old school Italian and romance…
- Perry Street brunch for a casual but chic foodie experience
WHERE TO STAY:
- 11 Howard – you may not leave the building as the restaurant, bar and terrace rooms are fantastic!
- The Bowery Hotel – arguably one of the best lounges in the city and the rooms and decor are lovely too
- Crosby Street Hotel – modern and charming luxury, cosy bar and a great location for strolling around…
- The Greenwich Hotel – for an amazing bar and spa experience
- The Mercer – classic, stylish luxury in the heart of Soho
informative post and used full really nice thanks for sharing