Explore The French Riviera…
What to wear
- The French Riviera commands glamour and many accessories – oversized sunglasses, hats, jewelry, scarves or anything that makes you feel glamorous… you should absolutely check out ‘Ab Fab’ the movie for some serious style inspiration!
- Apart from all white, I also love wearing stripes and bold colors such as red, white and blue
- For effortless glamour I often opt for a bold print or embellished Camilla or Missoni kaftans- very Elizabeth Taylor!
- Tailored and co-ordinated outfits from head to toe – I love to wear all cotton or linen ensembles which always look smart even in the heat of summer
- Always take a jacket or blazer, not only to complete the look but as it gets quite cool and breezy in the evenings, especially in the shoulder seasons – there is so much alfresco dining, you do not want to miss out…
- For daytime and casual evenings I usually go for flat sandals, espadrilles or sneakers like Golden Goose so you can explore the streets and hidden gems in old towns like Villefranche
What to do
- If you are close to St Jean Cap Ferrat then you have to visit the Villa et Jardins Ephrussi de Rothschild and explore the many themed, meticulous garden areas, enjoy high tea and the water fountain show and be sure to bring your camera!
- If you enjoy history then be sure to explore the old fishing town of Villefranche – I loved getting lost wandering the maze of tiny streets and stores, and taste testing local cheeses and various wines along the way
- Enjoy an uninterrupted, magical sunset along the seaside of Beaulieu-sur-mer
- If you have the pleasure of staying at Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat then take a stroll along the foot path along the Mediterranean Sea and swim off the rocks along the French Riviera
- For a ‘bucket list’ experience, watch the Formula 1 in Monte Carlo at the end of May – make sure you are well organized in advance though!
- Enjoy the Fragonard perfumery and products made locally at Chateau de la Chèvre d’or in Eze
Where to hang
- Enjoy an alfresco dinner at Sass Cafe then dance the night away at Twiga
- On a yacht of course – Monaco Harbor / Port Hercules is incredible but so too is almost anywhere along the cote d’azur!
- Chill out in a cabana or a love seat at Nikki Beach on the roof of The Fairmont, Monaco – super fun day by the pool and great sushi!
- Enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch with a view followed by a fresh juice by the pool at Le Club Dauphin seen here and make sure you ride the funicular more than once!
- Drop by the Buddha Bar in Monte Carlo for a cocktail and to check out the beautiful interiors and scene…
Where to eat
- La Chevre d’or for an out of this world culinary experience in a magical setting…
- Joel Robuchon for a fabulous dining experience – he never disappoints
- Maya Bay for a fun take on Thai or Japanese cuisine
- At any of the many local restaurants in the towns along the French Riviera like in Beaulieu Sur Mer – I love just wondering around and trying the different seafood, cheeses and rose of course
- Mirazur – the view alone makes this one incredible place to have a long, long lunch
Where to stay
- Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat – my words cannot covey the grandeur of this establishment, I was lucky enough to stay here in May this year – wow, what a setting!!!
- Maybe the most iconic hotel in Monte Carlo is the Hotel de Paris, Monaco – it is truly unique luxury and very close to the famous Monte Carlo casino if you dare!
- Hotel Hermitage Monte Carlo for old school elegance and great views
- Chateau de la Chevre d’or in Eze is also spectacular – make sure you make time to stroll around the gardens, experience the restaurant and take your camera… this hotel may also have the best room service ever!
- On a yacht of course!
Great Guide to the French Riviera !
Enjoying travels with you ! Beautiful pictures !
Thank you Tim!!!
You could definitely see your skills in the article you write.
The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afrawid to say how
they believe. Always follow your heart.
What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has
helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist other customers like its helped me.
Thanks to my father who informed me on the topic of this web site, this
web site is genuinely awesome.
I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
I’m now not certain whether this publish is written by means of him as nobody else realize such designated about my
problem. You are wonderful! Thank you!
Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks I’ve read stuff from.
Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
I will just bookmark this site.
I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like
yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if
all web owners and bloggers made good content as
you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google even as looking for a related subject, your website came up, it seems good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it’s truly informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this in future.
Lots of other folks will probably be benefited from your writing.
Perfect work you have done, thhis internet site is relly cool with great
I seroᥙsly love youг blog.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you build this website yօurself? Pleawe reply back as
I’m tryіng to create my own personal webѕite and would loove
to learn where you got thiѕ from or exactly what thеe theme is named.
This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and stay up for searching for
extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks