Enjoy Rio de Janeiro With Me!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- When in Ipanema Beach Brazil I love to embrace bold prints, bright colors – red, yellow, green and white!
- Urban Caribbean frills and skimpy Brazilian bikinis of course!
- Denim everything at night from head to toe
- Cool sneakers and espadrilles are great for all occasions
- Big hats, big sunglasses and lots of bold accessories
WHAT TO DO:
- Ipanema beach walk or run right up to the Rocks of Arpoador
- Hire a driver for the day to take you around the city and hidden gems
- Visit the Escadaria Selaron and experience the beauty of the Christ Redeemer
- Journey up to Buzios for a few nights to be taken back in time
- Relax with caipirinhas at any of the glam Rio de Janeiro hotel pools
WHERE TO HANG:
- Esch Café – have whisky in this cigar bar while taking in local politics
- Cruise around the stores and local bars in Leblon
- Stuzzi – late night snacks, drinks and dancing around the outside patio
- Ipanema – daily strolls, people watching and relaxing
- Londres – for late night cocktails and dancing the night away
WHERE TO EAT:
- Sushi Leblon – trendy spot with amazing sushi and awesome aquariums
- Tereze – romance and ambience at this hillside restaurant
- Pergula – fabulous Sunday brunch scene at the Copacabana Palace
- Brigite’s – cocktails and wine at this fun Leblon bar and restaurant
- Gero – sophisticated romance and amazing Italian food
WHERE TO STAY:
- Fasano Ipanema – arguably one of the best rooftop pools in the world
- Copacabana Palace is iconic in Rio de Janeiro – luxurious pool and art deco architecture
- Hotel Emiliano – amazing new chic hotel on Copacabana Beach
- Hotel Santa Teresa – luxury retreat away from the Rio crowd
- La Suite by Dussol – boutique bed and breakfast a short drive from Rio
This site was… how doo you say it? Relevant!! Finaly I’ve found something
that helped me. Thanks!