WHAT TO WEAR:
- Boho beachwear and cover-ups
- Sandals, espadrilles, flat shoes
- Big hats and sunglasses for all occasions
- Party dresses and heels to dance into the morning
- Workout attire for yoga, hiking and water sports
WHAT TO DO:
- For cave lovers, the C’an Marca are amazing but smaller than I expected!
- Try all types of yoga and meditation throughout the island
- Rent a yacht for the day and go to Formentera, with lunch at Beso Beach
- Visit the spa at Hacienda Na Xamena – make sure you book prior
- Go swimming, snorkeling or diving
WHERE TO HANG:
- Cala Bassa Beach Club for one of the best days you could ever have
- Pacha or Amnesia depending on your DJ preference!
- On many of the amazing beaches like Cala de Sant Vicent or Cala Comte
- Poolside all hours at many of the boutique or ritzy hotels
- Have a cocktail at the marina after a day of yachting
WHERE TO EAT:
- Elements for lunch or dinner – Sundays are best with the hippy party!
- Blue Marlin for early lunch sitting if you do not want to party hard!
- Minami for late dinner to enjoy great sushi and the music at Ushuaia
- Cotton Beach Club – lunch, views and cocktails after a day at the beach
- Amante – for a day at the beach, lunch or dinner
WHERE TO STAY:
- Rent a villa – I love the south west and central regions of the island
- Es Cucons – chilled hippy chic yoga vibe
- Ca Na Xica – charming glamorous hotel in the countryside
- Hacienda Na Xamena – breathtaking views far away from the crowds
- Ushuaia Tower – pool vibes overlooking the beach