Party In Las Vegas!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Absolutely anything that suits your mood in Las Vegas from casual to cocktail
- I always love to get my hair and make up done at one of the many amazing hotel spas – setting the mood for a super fun night
- Heels, heels, heels!
- Big hats, big sunglasses with minimal swimsuits and major cover-ups
- Everything and anything embellished and colorful
WHAT TO DO:
- Dine out every night at many of the most incredible restaurants
- Check out a show like Cirque du Soleil
- Make your way down the strip and take in all that hotel decor
- Rent a huge limo and cruise through Vegas and the old town
- Take a helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon or go skydiving
WHERE TO HANG:
- Adult pool at the Encore (a must if staying there)
- The Chandelier at the Cosmopolitan for champagne and martinis
- Hakkasan for dinner and late night dancing
- At the tables, and hopefully you will get that lucky feeling!
- In a cabana at Encore Beach Club, Wet Republic or Marquee
WHERE TO EAT:
- Rao’s – awesome Italian and near impossible to get a table in NY!
- Yardbird – modern ‘southern foodie’ brunch
- Morimoto – amazing sushi and great for groups
- Lavo – probably the best ‘pre-game’ restaurant
- Picasso – for classic indulgent and romantic dining
WHERE TO STAY:
- Encore or Wynn – both Tower Suites are great
- Bellagio – for old school Vegas style
- MGM Grand – the Skylofts are to die for!
- Palms Casino Resort – in one of the fun themed suites like ‘Barbie’
- SLS – great style hotel a little further down the strip