Chicago Life With Me!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Time of year is obviously factor here – huge coats and scarves in winter are a must in Chicago in the winter
- Jeans, boots, sweaters – Chicago is fairly casual overall
- Flat shoes or sneakers as there is a lot of walking to do!
WHAT TO DO:
- Visit the Bean – day or night or both!
- Take photos in and around Agora – so inspiring
- Enjoy high tea at the Langham
- Stroll through the city admiring the architecture and Hancock Tower
- I am keen to visit Chitown in the summer and experience some fun on Lake Michigan so watch this space for some new adventures…
WHERE TO HANG:
- Ralph Lauren Restaurant bar for cocktails and light snacks
- Sawada for coffee and donuts – you must try the military one!
- Bucktown Wicker Park area – boutiques, local bars and street art
- Play pinball and other games at Barcade – late night is best!
- Sports games – Cubs, Bulls, Blackhawks and now rugby! Yay!
WHERE TO EAT:
- Longman & Eagle – farm to table brunch or dinner and craft cocktails
- Bavette’s for dinner – romance and lots of food!
- Girl & The Goat – an incredible foodie experience
- Bar Siena for a casual Italian, sporty vibe in the West Loop
- Duck Duck Goat for awesome Chinese and great decor
WHERE TO STAY:
- The Langham – great service and location next to the Chicago River!
- The Peninsula – glamourous hotel next to the Magnificent Mile
- Loews Downtown – modern luxury with fun rooftop for skyline views
- Four Seasons – always a lovely experience globally!
This look with the black coat is so elegant!
Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena