Why We Love Brooklyn!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Tonal colors and cool prints, or nything casual, original, vintage or unique goes in Brooklyn
- Minimal accessories
- Kicks and boots so you can walk all day and dance til dawn!
- Denim and hats with everything
WHAT TO DO:
- Coffee from Mixtape and stroll around Bushwick taking in the street art
- Go to Barclays Center and check out a game or concert
- Have a picnic in Prospect Park
- Go vintage clothing or furniture shopping at the flea or many of the stores
- See the Cherry Blossoms at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden!
WHERE TO HANG:
- Toby’s Estate for some Australian style coffee and brunch to go
- Stroll around Bedford Avenue and drop into Juliette
- At any of the cool local bars & pubs off the beaten track
- Northern Territory for some more Australian flavor and fun
- Roebling Tea Room for an early weekend brunch
WHERE TO EAT:
- Locanda Vini e Olii for casual Italian
- Blanca for a foodie dinner after strolling around the Bushwick Collective
- Smorgasburg during the warmer months for anything you feel like!
- Roberta’s Pizza for the best in town
- Little Mo for an awesome Asian snack
WHERE TO STAY:
- Wythe Hotel – amazing rooms, décor and rooftop views
- The Williamsburg Hotel – great design and has an incredible bar
- 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge – for luxury and views
- Franklin Guesthouse – for a cool, unique vibe
- McCarren Hotel – great bar, food and pool scene