What To Buy
- During the holidays everyone’s schedule is so busy with events, and the weather in NYC can be brutal so I always try to “stay hydrated”. I drink at least eight glasses of water each day, even when it is cold I love hot water with lemon; I moisturize my face and body, including hands and feet, twice a day and invest in a few great humidifiers for all rooms of my NYC apartment!
- During the holidays, my smooth and (hopefully) youthful skin care tip is Purlisse masks, cleanser and exfoliant. During super busy weeks I actually use a face mask more than once a week, and even put it under self tanner on my face!
- The Body Shop has an amazing Enchanted Advent Calendar that I have had the joy of opening a new surprise everyday this month seen here … The Body Shop advent calendar products are great for daily use, smell great and are perfect for travel too.
- With so many commitments during the holiday season, my hair can become damaged and brittle from overstyling so I make sure to nourish it the same way I do my skin with regular masks and treatments from vegan hair care brand Davroe, from Australia.
- InstaNatural is a skin care brand from Florida that I was lucky enough to discover during Miami swim week this year, and I have not stopped using their products since. They are all natural and made in the USA, and they have super cute holiday gift sets too!
- I love to have glowing skin all year round and currently I am loving Hampton Sun products, this is my favorite sunless tanning spray, and some of their products like this moisturizer are super hydrating so also great during the drier months, and especially for traveling too.