South Beach Miami Fun!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- White, pastels, prints, linens, florals and colorful, bold fashion is always in style like these pants here I like to wear color head to toe in South Beach Miami
- Glam swimsuits and cover ups for poolside or beach cabana lounging all day long like this here
- Workout attire for morning sand or beach path walk, run, workout, all day!
- Super fun and bold statement sunglasses, hats, accessories, flip flops, sandals and espadrilles like these here and here
- Party dresses for poolside cocktails and to dance the night away!
WHAT TO DO:
- Get up early for morning workout along the beach or art deco Collins Ave
- Rent a chair or day bed for the day at any of the hotels on South Beach even if you are not staying there – you can try different ones depending on your mood
- Spend the day at Wynwood to enjoy amazing street art murals, food, stores and live painting if you are lucky!
- Walk around the design district to check out local stores and art galleries
- Yoga at The Standard Spa
WHERE TO HANG:
- Prime 112 – great bar, food and restaurant scene!
- W Hotel – rent a lounge and umbrella to enjoy the beach in style.
- Delano – chic pool and cocktail scene, perfect for afternoon lounging
- Watching the bayside sunset at Monty’s and the Mondrian pool is magical and a must do before heading out on the town…
- On a yacht – cruise down to The Keys for the day of course…
WHERE TO EAT:
- Taquiza – never a bad time to go here for amazing and inventive tacos!
- Doraku – literally my most favorite happy hour of all time!
- Il Mulino – for a little bit of romance and a lot of incredible Italian cuisine
- Milos – amazing seafood restaurant and scene for both lunch and dinner
- Drunken Dragon – the best popcorn, as well as great Korean food overall!
WHERE TO STAY:
- National Hotel – cabana rooms are amazing, great music and cocktails and I also love relaxing by the pool…
- Delano – perfect for a party weekend with friends and a great bar scene!
- Mondrian – a balcony room on Biscayne Bay for perfect sunsets
- Fontainebleau – such a great complex for poolside relaxing, awesome restaurants and to dance the night away!
- The Setai – old school glamour, luxury spa and unprecedented style, food, cocktails and relaxation…
Thanks for the insightful article!